Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Social Bookmarking in Plain English

Well the Commoncraft folks have done it again!!!

Hot off the Press and from the brilliant Lee LeFever that brought us RSS in Plain English, Wikis in Plain English and Social Networking in Plain English comes....

Social Bookmarking in Plain English!

This video focuses on using one of my favorite tools: Del.icio.us!



Enjoy with the embedded video above or by clicking here.

Also see my del.icio.us links in the sidebar and feel free to add me to your network so we can begin to be 'social' together ;)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the way they use the printed paper and their humming! Always makes me smile. The movie is good - delicious for dummies. I know some people who might benefit from that. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for informing me about this. I am currently organising some professional development for my school, and I will use these videos to help show just how easy all of these Web 2.0 technologies are. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)