Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Student Voices: Blogging

Today I asked my students two big questions:
"What is a blog?"
"Why do you like having a blog?"

We produced this nearly 3 minute podcast -
totally unscripted & very candid....

just 6 & 7 year olds speaking their minds!


I am using this as an introduction piece for my contribution to the New Zealand Time4 Online Conference. It's primarily an AUDIO piece as I didn't want to detract from the student's voices, but I have uploaded it to TeacherTube for flexibility of sharing - you will just see a few static images.

Enjoy... no doubt you'll have a few laughs :)






3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Stuff Rachel. I;ll be showing this to my 11 and 12 year olds tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! They get it, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancy, they certainly DO get it...more so than some of the older kids at my school! I have some more "gems" of my kids recordings that I am working on at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)