Sunday, 4 March 2007

A new look for my blog

Well this morning when I had a little time on my hands I finally transfered this blog over to the new blogger. I was reluctant to do this before now as I had customised my blog so much and couldn't be bothered going through and putting back in all my 'added extras' like my Clustr Map, Clock, hit counter, delicious tags and more.

But now it is done! I also had fun playing around with my template colours. Here's pics of my work in progress:

My OLD blog look: dreary and boring I think!

This is what my blog looked like when I chose a new pre-made template:



AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE NOW!!!
(no I'm not going to post a pic! you can look around for yourself!)

:)

1 comment:

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)