Sunday, 8 October 2006

Slideshare - It's like FREE PD!

Yesterday I was introduced to Slideshare by Derek Wenmoth via his blog.

It's in the stage where you have to be invited to join but I found it didn't take long until I was allowed through the gateway.


Joining has to be one of the best things I've done this holidays!
WHY???

Because Slideshare is basically FREE Professional Development!!


There isn't too much online now at the moment because it has only been operational for less than a week, however there are still gems to be found!

Check out this one that I found by using the tag: education



I will definetly be contributing to this when I have useful Powerpoint presentations! Let's all pool our resources and make this a neat community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)