Friday, 6 October 2006

Getting rid of the Navbar in New Blogger

Phew!
Well got rid of that nasty navbar at the top of blogger again!
WAS going to look later for the hack.... but it turned out I had to do it immediately as it was bugging me...... yeah what a geek right!

Anyway the hack is here at Blogger Templates. It's actually where I got the original hack from, great to see that it's been updated to combat the New Blogger problem.

Just be careful if you're cutting/pasting/tinkering with your blogger template, one false key stoke can change things hugely. Always "PREVIEW" your changes first, because you can always undo the edits you have made if it made your blog go all crazy.

Any probs give me an email and I'll do what I can to help you rid your blog of the navbar! (PS - own risk as it is apparently a breach of TOS??)

This link here is a download to a step by step Word Document that I have made.
It may help you, depending on which Blogger Template you are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)