Sunday, 17 September 2006

Add cute captions to your photos - for FREE!

Very exciting!!!

Today I found a whole bunch of exciting photo enhancing tools that are SO COOL!

On this site you can add cool captions like speech and thought bubbles to your photos.
Check this one out from my personal photos, this is my gorgeous friend Diana who has just become an Aunty..


It is very easy to use, you upload your photo from your computer and type in what you'd like in the speech/thought bubble. Then it will upload the photo, you drag on the bubble and then it will process the photo so it can be saved with the caption in it. I just dragged the finished product onto my desktop!
They save as a jpeg so are easy-peasy to email or upload to your blog!


Exciting aspects for the classroom I think... turn boring photos into more entertaining ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)